Feb 27, 2008

Party Bags

For my daughter's birthday we are taking all of my nieces and nephews with us to visit our crazy and caged long lost relatives at the zoo. As favor bags, I found some cute and inexpensive Hello Kitty satchels and mini backpacks for the girls. For the boys, I was having a bit of trouble. I couldn't find any backpacks or something of the sort that didn't go over my birthday budget. So, Brenden and I (mostly Brenden) came up with a solution- canvas totes with my monsters painted onto them. This is what I've done so far. I still have some finishing touches to do- except for the octamonster- he's done. Not a bad idea, Brenden!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I like them so much. I can't wait to see them! I think the ones I get are the best!!! ;)

freshie (and zero) said...

I love your artwork! I'm so amazed that you find time to be creative (and productive) with so many kids! If you live near Nashville, you should check out http://mamamadebiz.blogspot.com/ - it's a group of inspiring moms quite like yourself. :)