May 6, 2008

The Maker Faire and Bazaar Bizarre

Rocky and I went to the San Mateo Maker Faire / Bazaar Bizarre for the first time on Sunday and it was incredible! The works displayed there were amazing to say the least! So many incredibly talented people crammed in one place! It was nice seeing the faces behind some of my favorite craft blogs, too. And getting to see their beautiful works first hand was equally as nice! We couldn't possibly accomplish seeing and doing it all in one day. Next year we are going both Saturday and Sunday! And we bring all the kids! (More of my pictures from the Maker Faire here )

"Epiphany" was one of our favorite displays

Luke with his adorable Absolutely Small goat- which he named "Mr.Bella Orange"

"I.T."- Corbett- Instinct
A new and oh so cute "Smarty Poo" shirt from Bored Inc. for Luke

Botronics
I've had a strong craving for cupcakes every since Sunday...I'm not sure why...

Built by Carlmont and Woodside High of CA

Seriously...I want some cupcakes....

5 comments:

LizzieJane said...

What amazing photo's, those cupcakes are wonderful. Sounds like you had a lovely time.

tokyobunnie said...

the shirt is super cute on him!! i posted his photo on my maker faire roundup too! <3

missyballance said...

I love your Maker Faire pics! I wish I could have seen more of the show too! I must have missed meeting you and I'm bummed, but maybe next year!! :)

tid bit said...

It was great to meet you!! Your pictures are awesome...I feel like I missed out being trapped behind the table most of the time!

Absolutely Small said...

Lovely photos! And I adore the name your son picked out for his new wee goat- "Mr. Bella Orange" is the most adorable name ever! It was great to get to meet you "irl"!