Where has my crafty mojo gone! Last week I've managed to sew things on upside down and crooked (3xs to be exact!). I even managed to sew three pieces together where there were only suppose to be 2. What can I say- when I decide to hit a klutz spell, I hit it hard. So, for the sake of sanity, I put all my projects to the side to take a break- before I pulled my hair out.
Today, a week later, I am feeling pretty energized. I think I am going to plug in the iPod, pull out all those mistakes and fix them. Though I may not be a punk- Yes Clint, I'm feelin' lucky.
And since I have nothing finished to show, I'll end this with a couple future projects from my "I wish I had enough time to make all these" sketch book.
Future Doll

A future "birthday monster" for my son- who is my sweet wise owl.

Future stamp and possibly used for logo. 




2 comments:
There must have been something going around last week, I was in such a creative funk also. It hit me like a ton of bricks, but I'm glad to say I'm slowly getting back to normal, hope you are too!
Hi! I found you thru Annie Oakleaves. I love your little sketches. So sweet. Can't wait to see the finished dolls & owl.
XOXO
Jillian
Post a Comment