Jun 20, 2008

Ice Cream For The Teacher

Emily wanted to do something special for her teacher so she drew a picture of an "Ice Cream Girl" and asked me to make it into a plushie for her. Not only did she draw up the design, she picked out the colors, too.


Here is one of her final sketches (she drew several until she got one how she wanted it).
And here is the final Ice Cream Girl. I think Emily has an eye for designing softies!
PS Did I mention that she had me do this two days before she wanted to give it to her?? I was up until the wee hours of the morning. I soooo need a good nap!!

PSS Her teacher loved it!

5 comments:

LizzieJane said...

Oh my goodness that is so adorable! I think you make a good team.

Unknown said...

Really great...the icecream...your dolls...your blog...your 4 elves and your beutiful pixie!
Gaia from Italy

bunzi said...

that's the sweetest thing. so very very cute! picture and plush. :D

Lisa and Rocky said...

Thank you all very much! You are so sweet!

Robyn said...

You are genius! how adorable is that softie!!!