I finished Emily's birthday monster yesterday. Woo Hoo! Well, I tried something different with the eyes (using doll eyes instead of felt) and I'm not sure how much I like it- though I do like the eyelashes. Emily had a lot to do with the look of Apple as well. Since it was her monster, she helped me design the face. I think Apple could use some eyebrows but Em says "No". Apple didn't turn out quite how I would have liked but she's cute all the same. And whats more important is that Emily loves her.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Like Emily, Abby Apple is a very protective big sister. She keeps a watchful eye on her little brother, Taco..jpg)
.jpg)




3 comments:
She's cute. But I think I like Lukie's the best. He looks spunky, yet cuddly
Wow! Nice blog!! Love the work you've done.
i love the last picture. very cute monsters.
Post a Comment