I didn't get many pictures (too engrossed with all that eye candy!)
A beautiful day at the bay- lots of talented people. What could be better?
.jpg)
This is one of the coolest and most creative things I've ever seen! It always makes us smile! This was one of Luke's favorites at the Bazaar Bizarre and he was very excited to see it again! Next time I'll have to record Luke making his purchase!
My loot:
Actually there was more but they are gifts and I don't want them found out! I'll post them later ;)
For some reason I have been on a "kit kick". I love craft kits! Especially ones for the kids!.jpg)
Pictured Above:.jpg)
Fishcakes:
Clothespin Doll Kit, Party Pin-Spinners Kit
Monkey Sock Monkey:
Monkey Sock Monkey:
Sock Monkey Kit, Sock Monkey postcards
LolaBee:
LolaBee:
Button bracelets
Two adorable girlie note cards
Shawnimals:
Shawnimals:
Ninja Town Micro Plush and Zombie Ninja pin




0 comments:
Post a Comment