Aug 12, 2008

A Winner and New Goodies

I was so lucky to win two adorable crochet flower rings from Bunny Creates. She makes the cutest stuff! My favorite is her octopus...though her new Dew Drop is extremely cute...but then, so are her veggies...and fruit...and new Popcorn-squash-lemondrop-cornnut...all her creations are cute!! Every year we either buy or make the kids an ornament for Christmas. Its a tradition that started with my mom buying ornaments for all of us kids. When we moved out, she gave us our collection of ornaments for our own tree. Now, as parents ourselves, we continue the tradition with our kids. This year, I was lucky to be able to get these sweet little chenille ornaments that Linda made. I just love them and so do the kids! They are going to look perfect on our tree!!

3 comments:

LizzieJane said...

What lovely goodies, the ring is just brilliant!

bunzi said...

yippie it fits! thanks for the kind words and i love the Popcorn-squash-lemondrop-cornnut bit. it made me chuckle out loud. :D

Robyn said...

I am in love! My kids would love these, esp since they're made w/ "bendawoos"