This weekend I got to play a bit with the lathe on my sons new Playmat 4 in 1 wood working tool (for kids) and I am hooked! I made this little peg person in no time at all. This was the first time I used a lathe and ohhh was it fun!! I can just imagine what I could do with Rocky's "daddy" lathe! Ohhh the possibilities! Rocky just better watch out because I might just snatch his lathe away. Hmmm...Maybe he should consider getting me one of my own. .jpg)
.jpg)




3 comments:
I am so impressed, what a great job, I am afraid that I would be useless on a lathe, I think I'll stick to ellie's and mice!
Hello,
I just stumbled upon your blog today,and was looking through your flckr pictures.I was wondering if you take custom orders.I'm interested in a doll like Isa.Please let me know if your intersted. I hope to hear from you.My email is ninafresa25@yahoo.com.Thank you, Lily
Pssst, I have tagged you for a meme. I would love it if you play along, but I won't take it personal if you don't!
Post a Comment