Sep 25, 2008

Free Museum/Zoo Pass

*I posted about this in my family blog as well

This is pretty neat. My sister just told us about this. Its kind of last minute but I thought I'd share it with you anyway. Since Rocky and Jacob will be gone all day Saturday for Jacobs Weboree, I plan on taking the remaining kids to the Zoo. Luke has been asking me to go again for what seems like forever. It should be fun! So get out and check out some museums or visit relatives at the zoo!



about
Enjoy free general admission for you and a guest to hundreds of museums and cultural venues nationwide.
Saturday, September 27, 2008

How?
Present the Museum Day admission card to receive free general admission at participating Museum Day locations. The admission card is available in the September 2008 issue of Smithsonian magazine or downloadable via this site:
http://microsite.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/about.html

1 comments:

bunzi said...

ty! will try to check it out.