Apr 23, 2008

Fabrics Found

I am sooo excited! About 6 months ago I purchased an adorable mouse- Sammi- for my son from Maritza at Soto Softies. I instantly fell in love with the fabric she chose for his body. Though Maritza was sweet enough to give me a bit of fabric she had left over (to make a matching quilt for Sammi), I longed for more. I looked everywhere for this fabric- but with no name, it was not easy. Well, a week ago I finally found it on etsy! Woo Hoo!! Thank you etsy and big thanks to Monica at Mountain Of The Dragon !! I love it!!

1 comments:

LizzieJane said...

Hi Lisa, I just found your blog and I love it.
I am so glad that you liked Georgie, and thank you for sending a photo of him when you gave me such lovely feedback on Etsy.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.